FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $150+ CAD

LUXE All-Natural Soy Candle

LUXE All-Natural Soy Candle

Regular price
$42.00 CAD
Sale price
$42.00 CAD
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Small Batch hand made in Canada 
 TRU-TIP: When burning, use warm wax as a lotion, our candles were formulated to be zero waste. The wax is the perfect lotion to keep your skin smooth and fragrant for hours. 

Ingredients: 

Our candles are made using only all-natural Organic soy wax and natural fragrance.
12oz burns for 60-86 hours. 

Candle Safety Use & Instructions:

Burn candles in a well-ventilated but not drafty room:

  • Avoid burning a candle in an area effected by drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and weak scent. If the candle scent is not as strong as you expect, you may have ventilation or air filtration systems diminishing scent throw.
  • It's generally recommended that you do not burn candles for longer than four hours and cool for at least two hours before relighting.
  • Candles burned longer than four hours may overheat and create a fire hazard.
  • When lighting a candle, use long matches or a long-reach lighter.
  • Always keep your hair and loose clothing away from the flame.

While Burning:

  • Never leave a lit candle unattended.
  • Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
  • Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, or anything else that may easily burn.
  • Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
  • Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is still molten.
  • Never use a candle as a night light.
  • Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure.
  • Never burn a candle in a tent or in a non-ventilated space.
  • Candles emit carbon monoxide. Practice and use proper safety measures to limit unsafe exposure to carbon monoxide. Exposure to unsafe limits of carbon monoxide may be fatal.

When Extinguishing a Candle:

  • Always use caution when extinguishing a candle, whether by blowing out, using a snuffer, or with a wick dipper.
  • Do not use the candle lid to extinguish the candle.
  • Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water will cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.
  • Do not touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.

Storing Your Candle:

  • Our candles are best stored top side up with the lid securely attached, at temperatures between 72F-80F degrees.
  • Cooler temperatures may cause the wax to shrink slightly resulting in a visible separation from the glass, and warmer temps may induce melting or oiling of the top layer of wax.